Motorway Driving Courses London
Enhance Your Motorway driving skills:
If you are still doubtful regarding motorway driving even after qualifying your test then restore and enahance your skills with confidence at WDA Motorway instructional course.
You can hold back your specified time for improving motorway driving with one of our professionally-trained instructor, associated by motorway driving skills workbook that contains significant highway informative code and procedures.
You may hold back two hours for improving with-in car lessons at least, and obtain valuable guidance and feedback from instructor. Moreover receive Motorway driving skill workbook that contain Highway informative Codes, practical exercises,some other important Information sand a final quiz. You may always reserve extra lessons for motorway driving on your convenience.
- Attain confident motorway driving techniques and skills for pre-cautionary driving on motorway.
- You will be able Recognize motorway driving regulations.
- Motorway Night Driving Principles
- Boost your motorways driving skills with confidence.
All of our Wimbledon driving school instructors driving schools are fully qualified to teach Pass Plus courses. This means that you can receive your Pass Plus training from the same instructor who helped you to pass your test.
All the WDA Motorway lessons are applied with standard post-test rate without any discounts For further information regarding any of our motorway courses or lessons, contact 0208 181 9209
As well as offering beginner manual and automatic driving courses, we also offer our customers a number of specialist driving courses which include the following:
- Automatic Driving Lessons in are ideal for any driver who has been having trouble with clutch control and gear changes especially useful when driving in London on busy high volume roads where traffic is stop and start. Note if you learn to drive in an automatic you can not legally drive a manual car.
- Intensive Driving Courses will help you to pass your driving test in the shortest possible time frame. Often called Crash Driving Courses here you will take a large number of lessons in a short period of time to increase learning and confidence quickly.
- Refresher Driving Courses are perfect for anyone wanting to increase their driving confidence or improve their driving abilities and knowledge. This course is designed for overseas and drivers who have not driven on London streets or UK roads.
- Advanced Driving Courses are designed to help serious drivers who want to become the best and most professional drivers they can be. Especially designed for drivers who drive as a part of their daily work routine.
- Motorway Driving Courses This course is ideal for any driver who lacks confidence when driving on the motorway and will help with driving and overtaking at high speed.
- Pass Plus Driving Courses the scheme is designed to help increase the confidence of newly qualified drivers whilst offering substantial discounts on their car insurance.
See our useful driving resources designed to help you pass your driving test you pass your driving test.
Latest Driving Test News
As of Monday 4 December 2017 your driving test will include – following directions from a sat nav and testing different manoeuvres. You will no longer need to do the reversing around a corner and turning in the road.
Contact an Instructor
You can call us directly on 0208 181 9209